Twitter is every where. You see it on the news. The late night talk shows mention it. Your favorite TV shows are using Twitter. But how does it work for business?
Twitter is a unique communication tool and it’s great for businesses. And because it is unlike anything else, it’s not something most people can jump into and figure out easily. Most people need a little help figuring out what to say and how to use the Twitter features.
What you learn:
- The basics of talking on Twitter
- How to fill out your profile so potential customers can find you
- What to talk about to promote your business
- The Twitter lingo: tweets, retweets, replies, mentions, direct messages, and hashtags
- How to start building a Twitter community around your business
- Introduction to images and video on Twitter
I’ll take the mystery out of Twitter for business, and give you a vision for how Twitter can help you engage your customers, find new customers, and start building an Twitter community around your business.
While I’m going to cover the Twitter basics, many of my tips are geared for intermediate and advanced users. If you already have a Twitter account and a Twitter community, I’ve got tips to help you grow, too.
How To Watch This Webinar
Would you like to watch this webinar? It’s available to members of my Business Success program. And it comes with a workbook to help you take notes and organize your action plan.
You can get Business Success for about the price of a coffee each month and watch my entire business success library of webinars on demand. I add a new webinar every month!