Your comments are welcome on the Social Business Webinars site. In fact, I encourage you to share your experience on the blog posts. Your experience can help others as they learn new online business skills.
By adding a comment to the Social Business Webinars site, you agree to the terms of this comment policy.
- Moderation. All comments are moderated the first time you contribute to the site. Please be patient while you are waiting for moderation and resist the urge to resbumit your comment. I also moderate all pingbacks and trackbacks.
- Stay On Topic. Keep your comments on the blog post topic.
- Length. Keep your comments short and to the point. Break up your writing into paragraphs to make it easier to read. If you really have a lot to say, instead of leaving a long comment, write a post on your own blog and link back to my post.
- Language. I work to create a safe, collaborative environment on this site where people with all levels of experience can ask questions and receive answers. I expect your comments to match the tone of my posts, and will edit or delete them to maintain the site environment. I also reserve the right to edit your comments for grammar and other language issues and will stay true to the meaning of your comment.
- Opposing Opinions. I welcome your comments and encourage you to share your experiences even when your opinion or experience differs from mine. I believe the community benefits from hearing a range of opinions. Write your comments in a supportive, instructional tone and they will remain on the site.
- Email Address. All commenter must provide a valid email address. Your email address will not appear in your comments, and will only be used if necessary to contact you about your comment.
- Website/Blog Link. You may provide a link to your website or blog. If you provide the link to your blog, CommentLuv pulls the names of your most recent blog post to share with the community. You can choose not to display the link to your blog post.
- Other Links. You can provide a relevant link within your comment as appropriate. However, I reserve the right to edit all links within comments including any invalid links.
- Editorial Discretion. I retain the right to maintain the comments posted on this site as part of the site content. While I agree to follow these guidelines, I reserve the right to make exceptions at my discretion.
- Legal Responsibility. Each author remains responsible for the legal and other consequences of his or her comments.
Remember that your comments become a permanent part of your online presence and appear in search engine results. Consider your own reputation and your online legacy when you write a comment, especially if you are feeling passionate about the topic.